There have been changes to procedures as outlined in Louisiana Legislature Act 654, and you may no longer request duplicates at the school system office unless you graduated with a regular diploma after 2003.
The Louisiana Department of Education can also be a point of contact for those records at the following web address: http://www.louisianabelieves.com/courses/duplicate-transcripts
If the graduate received a GED or HiSET diploma, you must request your copy online at https://hserequest.lctcs.edu/. For more information or any questions you may have, you may contact Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) at 1-225-922-2800.
Follow these steps to request a copy of a high school transcript or duplicate diploma:
- Complete the request form that is linked below. Be sure to include the correct year of graduation and high school.
- Because these records are confidential, the graduate must authorize their release. If a second or third-party individual or agency is making the request on behalf of the graduate, they must submit a copy of the graduate’s identification along with a signed release form in addition to the accompanying form.
- Include the appropriate fees. We can accept cash (exact change only), money orders or cashier’s checks. Fees are nonrefundable.
- Transcripts and Diplomas require 7-14 days for processing. Duplicate transcripts and diplomas will NOT be processed until fees are received.
- Please make money orders or cashiers checks payable to Monroe City School System.
- Mail or hand-deliver the completed form and fees to the address on the top of the form.
- We do not provide verbal verification. We will fax a copy of a transcript or diploma once the proper paperwork is submitted and fees have been paid. Monroe City Schools Records Request Form