Office of Business, Maintenance, and Operations
The division supervises Fiscal Services, Maintenance and Operations, Purchasing and Warehouse, Food Services, and Transportation.
- Fiscal Services - Provides all budget, accounting and financial advisory services for the district. It also provides payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, auditing and reporting.
- Maintenance and Operations – Provides district-wide facility, grounds, and equipment maintenance to ensure a safe learning environment.
- Transportation – Provides daily home to school service for district students. Additionally, the department provides services for special education, after-hour academic and sports programs, and educational field trips.
- Purchasing and Warehouse – Purchases, delivers, and tracks all goods and services.
- Food Services – Plan and prepares all meals provided to students and district employees.