All employee leave options are coordinated by the Human Resources Division through the Financial Clerk and Retirement Specialist. Each full time employee receives 10 sick days annually, two (2) of which may be used as "personal days."
Employees who expect to be absent for more than six (6) consecutive days for personal or family illness must submit a physician’s medical certification form explaining the necessity of the absence.
All absences considered long term, must be reported in advance, whenever possible, and must be approved by the Monroe City School Board. Linked below is information on the leave options currently available.
- Use of Accumulated Sick Days
- Request for Maternity Leave
- Extended Sick Leave Form
- Family Medical Leave (Leave Without Pay)
- Sabbatical Medical Leave Form
- COVID-19 Related Leave under Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Whitney Martin, x3016