Although every school has a base set of equipment, it may not be sufficient to meet demands. Every school should have at least:
- Computer(s) in all classrooms
- at least one 30 station instructional lab with projector/SMART Board
- Digital cameras
- CPS Chalkboards
- Digital Video Camera
Since this base set of equipment may not be sufficient to meet teacher demands, Instructional Technology checks-out the equipment listed below to teachers.
- Digital still and video camera packs
- CPS (Classroom Performance System) class sets
- GPS (Global Positioning System) class sets
- Laptops (for professional use only while atteding conferences, etc.)
For additional information or instructions on checking out equipment, email Jodie Moorhead.