J.S. Clark to Hold Registration for 2020-2021
J. S. Clark Magnet School will hold registration for the 2020-2021 school year on March 23, 2020, from 7:30 AM until 12:00 PM (noon).
Anyone applying for registration at J. S. Clark must provide:
- completed registration form (available online shortly)
- copy of child's birth certificate
- copy of child's Louisiana immunization record with all shots up-to-date
- copy of child's social security card
- two proofs of current residence within the Monroe city limits
- copy of most recent report card and standardized test scores if registering for grades 1-6
Parents registering for Pre-kindergarten will be required to show proof of income and students will be administered a readiness assessment.
J. S. Clark Magnet School has been recognized as a Title I Distinguished School and a Magnet School of Excellence. It has been a top-rated school for the past 27 years.
For additional information, please contact Tricia Nolan, Program Coordinator, at 318-322-8976.