School Cash Online is Here!
- Nov 10, 2020
Welcome to SchoolCashOnline
Fast. Safe. Convenient.
Given the current pandemic, one of the measures we are taking as a district is to improve our online payment system to minimize cash and check payments at our schools and encourage parents to make online payments from home, which will reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19. To accomplish this, we are adopting a new online payment system, School Cash Online. Through School Cash Online, parents can pay registration fees, course fees, field trips, yearbooks, spirit wear, athletic fees, and more.
Parents who use School Cash Online will be able to:
- Keep track of their child’s school items and activity fees.
- Stay connected by receiving email notifications of new fees.
- Check their account history.
- View and print receipts.
- Pay for school fees anytime, anywhere, with a simple click.
- Easily link and access all students in a household.
School Cash Online payments can be made with Visa, Mastercard, or electronic check.
It takes less than 5 minutes to register. Please follow these step-by-step instructions so you will begin to receive email notifications regarding upcoming events involving your child.
For direct access to your SchoolCashOnline site, please click here: https://MonroeCitySchools.schoolcashonline.com/
For assistance with registering an account, adding a student, making a payment, or troubleshooting, please visit the "Quick Links" on this page or School Cash Online's helpdesk at www.helpdesk.supportschoolcashonline.com.
How to Register
1. Go to https://MonroeCitySchools.schoolcashonline.com/ and click on Register
- Enter your first name, last name, and email, and create a password.
- Select a security question.
- Check YES to receive email notifications.
2. A confirmation email will be sent to you. If you do not receive it, check your Spam folder.
3. Follow the instructions in the email. Your email is used as your username in your profile.
How to Add a Student
- Sign in to School Cash Online through https://MonroeCitySchools.schoolcashonline.com/.
- Go to MY ACCOUNT.
- From the dropdown menu, select My Students.
- Click to add a student.
- Type in your School Board Name.
- Select School Name from the list.
- Enter Student Criteria (Student Number, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth).
You may add up to eight students on your profile.
How to Make a Payment
- You will be able to view any available items attached to your students that are set up on your account.
- Select the item which you would like to purchase and click "Add to Cart."
- Once you have finished adding items to your cart, select "Check Out" to make a payment.
You can pay for multiple students' items in one checkout.